Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Back from Vacation

Hi All

Well, DH and I are back from vacation, another Disney trip. This one was a big family reunion at Disney - my parents, sister and her family, brother and his family, brother's wife's parents, and my mom's brother & wife - all got together at brother's place for a family dinner & birthday cake & pictures. Haven't downloaded the pictures yet, maybe later today.

Was fun, but Tim and I got sick half way through the trip - BAD head colds. So we ended up taking things really easy the last half of vacation - slept late, went to bed early, didn't do as much running around as we would normally do. We also are getting bored with Disney stuff, so will be looking to do different trips in the next year or so.

We are both still home sick today - I will go into the office tomrrow and Friday, though, as I'm starting to feel better. But still have a fever, so didn't go into the office today (Wednesday).

No comments:

Post a Comment