Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Upcoming Plans

Lots of stuff happening in the next month!!!!

This weekend - Worcester Home Show - we're looking for someone to do an energy audit for us, plus would like to find a solar contractor, to see how feasible solar energy is for us.

Next weekend - I have Friday/Monday of NEXT week off, BIG knitting show in Hartford, Stitches East. I have classes on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, then Monday off to recover before going back to work.

Class Schedule:

Friday, Oct. 29
Double Knitting w/Marianne Isager
Colorful Cables with Melissa Leapman

Saturday, Oct. 30
Chart Writing - JC Briar

Sunday, Oct. 31
Have a Ball, Betsy Hershberg
Superb Seams, Margaret Fisher

Should be LOADS of fun!

Then, a weekend off, followed by the Knitters Review Retreat!!! I went for the first time last year, and had a WONDERFUL time! This year, my friend Judy is coming with me, and we're both really excited. The Retreat is Thursday, Nov 11 through Sunday Nov. 14th. Lots of fun, good food, knitting, and friendship!

Following that, I have Monday Nov. 15th off as a vacation day, then I have Gastric Bypass surgery on Tuesday Nov. 16th. Should be in the hospital through Friday, then home through New Years, recovering, back to work after Jan 1st.

So, LOTS of stuff going on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment